A sermon preach'd at the ordination of the Rev. Mr. Daniel Thane, at Connecticut-Farms, in New-Jersey, August, 29th, 1750. [electronic resource] / By T. Arthur, M.A. Pastor of the Presbyterian Church, in the city of New-Brunswick. ; Together with an exhortation deliver'd to the people, by C. Smith, A.M.
- New-York: : Printed by James Parker, at the new-printing-office in Beaver-Street,, 1750.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6457.
1 online resource (48 pages)
- Thane, Daniel, d. 1763.
- Ordination sermons -- 1750.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 6457).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6457
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|