Family prayer not to be neglected. [electronic resource] : A discourse, wherein is opened, the nature of prayer in general, and the warrant for family prayer in particular: with answers to sundry excuses for the neglect thereof: and addresses to several sorts of persons. / By Isaac Backus, Pastor of a church in Middleborough. ; [Two lines from Psalms]
- Newport [R.I.]: : Printed by Samuel Hall, on the Parade., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10232.
1 online resource (30 pages)
- Families -- Religious life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- "To the reader" dated: Feb. 6, 1766.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10232).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10232
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 347
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|