A relation of the fearful estate of Francis Spira, [electronic resource] : after he turned apostate from the Protestant church to popery. In the year, 1548. / Compiled by Nath. Bacon, Esq;
- Boston: : Printed and sold by Fowle and Draper, at their office opposite the Founder's-Arms, Marlborough-Street., M.DCC.LXII.  (Price 6 pence).
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 9059.
1 online resource (vi, 7-36 pages)
- Spira, Francesco, d. 1548.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 9059).
- Cited in:
- Evans 9059
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|