Remarks on the review of the Controversy between Great Britain and her colonies. [electronic resource] : In which the errors of its author are exposed, and the claims of the colonies vindicated, upon the evidence of historical facts and authentic records. : To which is subjoined, a proposal for terminating the present unhappy dispute with the colonies; recovering their commerce; reconciliating their affection; securing their rights; and establishing their dependence on a just and permanent basis. : Humbly submitted to the consideration of the British legislature. / By Edward Bancroft. ; [Two lines of Latin quotation]
- [New London, Conn.] : London: printed in the year 1769. New-London, in New-England: re-printed and sold by T. Green., M,DCC,LXXI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 11976.
1 online resource (130,  pages)
- Knox, William, 1732-1810. Controversy between Great Britain and her colonies reviewed.
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut New London.
- In reply to William Knox's anonymously published "The controversy between Great Britain and her colonies reviewed."
Half-title: Remarks on the review of the controversy between Great Britain and her colonies. [Price in London two shillings and six-pence].
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 11976).
- Cited in:
- Evans 11976
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 305
Johnson, H.A. New London, 916
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|