The future inheritance, of promise. [electronic resource] : A discourse delivered at the funeral of the Reverend Mr. Peter Clarke, late Pastor of the Second Church and congregation in Danvers, June 16, 1768. / By Thomas Barnard, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Salem.
- Salem [Mass.]: : Printed and sold by Samuel Hall, at his printing-office, in the Main Street, a few doors above the town-house., 1768.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10826.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Clark, Peter, 1694-1768.
- Funeral sermons -- 1768.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Salem.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10826).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10826
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|