The character of the beloved disciple. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached before the Ancient and Honorable Society of Free and Accepted Masons at St. Paul's Church Newbury-Port, on St. John the Evangelist's day, 1779. / By Edward Bass, A.M. Minister of said church. ; [Five lines from Quintilianus]
- Newbury [id est Newburyport, Mass.]: : Printed by John Mycall,, M,DCC,LXXX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16707.
1 online resource (31,  pages)
- Sermons -- 1779.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
- Half-title: Mr. Bass's St. John's-Day sermon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16707).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16707
- Freemasons. St. John's Lodge (Newburyport, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|