Cases of the angina trachealis, with the mode of cure, [electronic resource] : in a letter to William Hunter, M.D. &c. &c. / By Richard Bayley, surgeon. ; To which is added, a letter from Peter Middleton, M.D. to the author. ; [Two lines in Latin from Horace]
- New-York: : Printed by H. Gaine, in Hanover-Square., M,DCC,LXXXI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 17092.
1 online resource (23,  pages)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 17092).
- Cited in:
- Evans 17092
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 160
- Hunter, William, 1718-1783.
Middleton, Peter, d. 1781.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|