An essay on crimes and punishments. [electronic resource] / Written by the Marquis Beccaria; of Milan. ; With a commentary attributed to Monsieur de Voltaire. ; [Five lines of quotations]
- Standardized Title:
- Dei delitti e delle pene. English
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by R. Bell, next door to St. Paul's Church, in Third-Street., M.DCC.LXXVIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 15730.
1 online resource (, 352,  pages)
- Criminal law.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- With a half-title.
Error in paging: pages 133 misnumbered 123.
"Remarks on the opinions of some of the most celebrated writers on crown law ... by Granville Sharp."--p. -348, with separate title page.
"J.J. Rousseau, citizen of Geneva, his opinion on duelling."--p. -352.
Bookseller's advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 15730).
- Cited in:
- Evans 15730
- Voltaire, 1694-1778.
Rousseau, Jean-Jacques, 1712-1778.
- Sharp, Granville, 1735-1813. Remarks on the opinions of some of the most celebrated writers on Crown law.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|