The psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs of the Old and New-Testament: [electronic resource] / faithfully translated into English metre: ; for the use, edification, and comfort of the saints in publick and private, especially in New England. ; [Eight lines of Scripture references and texts]
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Bay Psalm book. 1744.
- The twenty sixth edition.
- Boston: N.E. : Printed by J. Draper, for M. Dennis near Scarlet's Wharff., 1744.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 5338.
1 online resource (, 346 pages)
- Psalters -- 1744.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 5338).
- Cited in:
- Evans 5338
Holmes, T.J. Minor Mathers, 53-W
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|