The Jacobites catechism, [electronic resource] : that is to say, an instruction to be learned of every person who either desires, or expects to be confirmed by the late Bishop of Ely. : To which is added, the Williamites catechism, or, instructions to be learned of all those who are well-wishers to the Protestant religion, and the English liberties. / Both written by Benjamin Bird, Rector of Wotton Fits Pain, near Lyme Regis in the county of Dorset. ; Licensed according to order.
- Other Title:
- Williamites catechism.
- [Boston] : London, printed for T. Wesly, and re-printed at Boston, for Benjamin Harris, at the London-Coffee-House., 1692.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 587.
1 online resource (, 14 pages)
- Turner, Francis, 1637-1700.
James II, King of England, 1633-1701.
William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
Catholic Church -- England.
Great Britain -- History -- James II, 1685-1688.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- The "late Bishop of Ely" is Francis Turner.
"To the bookseller"--p. , 1st count, signed: Philirenes Junior.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 587).
- Cited in:
- Evans 587
Wing (2nd edition) B2950
- Philirenes, Junior.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|