Blood will out. Or. An example of justice in the tryal, condemnation, confession and execution of Thomas Lutherland, [electronic resource] : who barbously murthered the body of John Clark of Philadelphia, and was executed at Salem in West-Jarsey [sic] the 23d of February, 1691/2.
- Philadelphia: : Printed and sold by Will. Bradford,, 1692.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 588.
1 online resource (19,  pages)
- Lutherland, Thomas, d. 1692.
Clark, John, d. 1691.
Murder -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Crime -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Trials (Murder) -- New Jersey -- Salem.
Executions and executioners -- New Jersey -- Salem.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 588).
- Cited in:
- Evans 588
Wing (2nd edition) B3224A
McDade, T.M. Murder, 640
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|