Boston, April 20. [electronic resource] : The following articles of intelligence ... received by the Prigate [sic] L'Sensible ... arrived at Falmouth, Casco-Bay ... and came to hand last evening ...
- [Boston : publisher not identified, 1778]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43419.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- France. Treaties, etc. -- United States, 1778 Feb. 6.
Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- 1760-1789.
Great Britain -- History -- 1760-1789.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Foreign public opinion.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Concerning affairs in Europe after Burgoyne's defeat, and the Treaty of amity and commerce between France and the United States.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 16.6 x 14.5 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43419).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4648
Shipton and Mooney 43419
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|