At a meeting of the freeholders and other inhabitants of the town of Boston, [electronic resource] : legally assembled at Faneuil-Hall, on Wednesday the 28th of October, 1767.
- [Boston : Printed by Edes and Gill?, 1767]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10564.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Non-importation agreements, 1768-1769.
Boston (Mass.) -- Commerce.
Massachusetts -- Commerce.
Manufactures -- Massachusetts.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Votes and resolves and the text of a subscription form passed in response to a petition "that some effectual measures might be agreed upon to promote industry, oeconomy, and manufactures; thereby to prevent the unnecessary importation of European commodities, which threaten the country with poverty and ruin." The non-importation agreement was to become effective on December 31, 1767.
Signed: Attest, William Cooper, town clerk.
Imprint suggested by Evans.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 28.7 x 15.1 cm.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10564).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10564
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1403
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|