The Boy who carries the Boston evening-post, presents his compliments of joy on the commencement of the year 1767 [electronic resource].
- [Boston : Printed by T. and J. Fleet, 1766]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41698.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (relief cut)
Carriers' addresses -- 1767.
Poems -- 1766.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Presumably printed late in 1766 by Thomas and John Fleet, printers of the Boston evening-post, for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
Text in two columns; relief cut of the sign of the Heart and Crown (Reilly 464).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41698).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2741
Shipton and Mooney 41698
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1420
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 88
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|