Advertisement. [electronic resource] : Notice is hereby given, that the tickets of the Bridewell Lottery are now rolling up, and every other preparation making for drawing the same.--The public are therefore informed, that the drawing will certainly commence on Monday the 25th instant. ...
- New-York: : Printed by John Holt, in Dock Street., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42568.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Lotteries -- New York (State) -- New York.
Advertisements -- Lotteries.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Dated: April 13, 1774.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 42568).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B3707
Shipton and Mooney 42568
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|