What faith can do. [electronic resource] : A brief essay on the nature and power of a true faith. Being the substance of a sermon preached, unto a few Christians in a neighborhood, meeting in their usual course, at the house of one of their neighbors; in Boston. / By Thomas Bridge, M.A. late Pastor to the Old Church in Boston.
- Other Title:
- Nature and power of a true faith.
- Boston: N.E. : Printed for Benjamin Gray, numbers 2. at the head of the town dock., 1731.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3396.
1 online resource (, 33,  pages)
- Sermons -- 1712.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Running title: The nature and power of a true faith.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 3396).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3396
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|