A Brief review of the rise, progress, services and sufferings, of New-England, especially the province of Massachusetts-Bay. [electronic resource] : Humbly submitted to the consideration of both Houses of Parliament. : (Lately published in England.)
- Norwich [Conn.]: : Printed by Robertsons and Trumbull., M,DCC,LXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13177.
1 online resource (16 pages)
- Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
New England -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
Massachusetts -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Norwich.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 13177).
- Cited in:
- Evans 13177
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 395
- Great Britain. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|