An almanack of the coelestial motions for this present year of the Christian aera 1659. [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to 315 degrees of longitude, the (supposed) meridian of the Massachusets Bay, where the pole artique is elevated 42 gr: and 30 min: and may without any sensible errour be applyed to any part of New-England. / By Zech: Brigden astrophil: ; [Three lines of quotation in Latin]
- Cambridg [id est, Cambridge, Mass.] : Printed by Samuel Green, 1659.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 54.
1 online resource (15,  pages)
- Almanacs -- Massachusetts -- 1659.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 54).
- Cited in:
- Evans 54
Wing (2nd edition) B1379
Drake, M. Almanacs, 2835
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|