Some seasonable considerations for the good people of Connecticut[.] [electronic resource]
- [New York] : Lisenced [sic] by M. Clarkson, secretary, and printed [by William Bradford] at New-York,, anno Domini, 1694.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 688.
1 online resource (62 pages)
- Connecticut -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Censuring the colonists for their disregard of royal commissions.
Attributed to Gershom Bulkeley by Evans.
Ascribed to the press of William Bradford by Wing.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 688).
- Cited in:
- Evans 688
Wing (2nd edition) B5401A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|