The speech of a general officer in the House of Commons, February 20th, 1775 [electronic resource].
- [Boston? : publisher not identified, 1775?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42784.
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1760-1789.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- British forces.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Attributed to John Burgoyne by Adams.
Place of publication suggested by Adams, q.v.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 42784).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B3939
Shipton and Mooney 42784
Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 155b
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|