A sermon preached before the House of Commons, on the 31st of January 1688 [i.e., 1689, n.s.]. [electronic resource] : Being the thanksgiving-day for the deliverance of this kingdom from popery and arbitrary power. By His Highness the Prince of Oranges means. / By Gilbert Burnet, D.D. and Chaplain to His Highness.
- Boston in New-England, : Printed by S. Green, and sold by Samuel Phillips at the west end of the town-house., 1689.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 461.
1 online resource (, 23,  pages)
- Thanksgiving sermons -- 1689 Jan. 31.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: A thanksgiving sermon before the House of Commons.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 461).
- Cited in:
- Evans 461
Wing (2nd edition) B5886
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|