The watchman's answer to the question, what of the night, &c. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached before the Synod of New-York, convened at Newark in New-Jersey, September 30. 1756. / By Aaron Burr, A.M. President of the College of New-Jersey. ; Published by the desire of the Synod.
- The third edition. [Five lines from Zechariah]
- [Boston] : New-York, printed: Boston: re-printed and sold by S. Kneeland, opposite to the probate-office in Queen-Street., 1757.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7864.
1 online resource (46 pages)
- Sermons -- 1756.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 7864).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7864
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|