(By permission.) At the theatre in Baltimore, on Friday evening, the 27th of September, 1782, will be presented, the tragedy of the Revenge ... To which will be added, a musical entertainment, called The padlock. ... [electronic resource]
- Baltimore: : Printed by M.K. Goddard., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44133.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Young, Edward, 1683-1765. Revenge.
Bickerstaff, Isaac, 1735-1812. Padlock.
Drama -- 18th century.
Theaters -- Maryland -- Baltimore.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 44133).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B5450
Shipton and Mooney 44133
Wheeler, J.T. Maryland, 197
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|