(By permission.) At the theatre in Baltimore, on Friday evening, the 31st of January, 1783, will be presented, the comedy of The busy body. ... To which will be added, a farce (never acted here) called The Irish widow. ... [electronic resource]
- Baltimore: : Printed by M.K. Goddard., 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 44321.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Centlivre, Susanna, 1667?-1723. Busy body.
Garrick, David, 1717-1779. Irish widow.
Drama -- 18th century.
Theaters -- Maryland -- Baltimore.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Baltimore.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 44321).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B5658
Shipton and Mooney 44321
Wheeler, J.T. Maryland, 253
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|