Affection on things above. [electronic resource] : A discourse delivered at the Thursday-lecture in Boston, December 11th 1740. / By Mather Byles, V.D.M. and Pastor to a church in Boston. ; [Three lines from Revelation]
- Boston, : Printed by G. Rogers and D. Fowle, for J. Edwards and H. Foster in Cornhil., 1740.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4481.
1 online resource (20, iii,  pages)
- Sermons -- 1740.
Poems -- 1740.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Byles's sermon on Col. iii. 2.
"The comparison, the choice, and the enjoyment."--iii pages at end, in verse.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 4481).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4481
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|