A protestation. [electronic resource] : I Richard Nicholls, notary ... residing in the city of New-York, in the province of New-York, in America, do hereby certify and make known to all to whom these presents shall come or may concern, that on the twenty-sixth day of March ... annoq: Domini 1733, the Reverend Mr. Alexander Campbell requested of me the said notary to enter the following protestation ...
- [New York : Printed by John Peter Zenger, 1733]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3638.
1 online resource (4,  pages)
- Vesey, William, 1674-1746.
Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts (Great Britain).
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- A protest against the examination by Rev. William Vesey of accusations of immorality against Mr. Campbell and the ceasing of his salary by the Society for Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts.
Title taken from caption title and first lines of text.
Ascribed to the press of John Peter Zenger by Evans.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 3638).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3638
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|