The appeal farther defended; [electronic resource] : in answer to the farther misrepresentations of Dr. Chauncy. / By Thomas B. Chandler, D.D. ; [Five lines of quotations]
- New-York: : Printed by Hugh Gaine, at his book store and printing-office, in Hanover-Square,, M,DCC,LXXI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12007.
1 online resource (vi, , 240 pages)
- Chandler, Thomas Bradbury, 1726-1790. Appeal to the public.
Chandler, Thomas Bradbury, 1726-1790. Appeal defended.
Chauncy, Charles, 1705-1787. Appeal to the public answered.
Chauncy, Charles, 1705-1787. Reply to Dr. Chandler's "Appeal defended".
Church of England -- United States.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 12007).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12007
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|