The blessedness of the dead who die in the Lord. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached the Lord's Day after the funeral of Mrs. Anna Foxcroft, the amiable and pious consort of the Reverend Mr. Thomas Foxcroft, who died October 9th 1749, in the 53d year of her age. / By Charles Chauncy, D.D. one of the Pastors of the First Church in Boston. ; [Two lines from Philippians]
- Boston, : Printed by Rogers and Fowle in Queen-Street., MDCCXLIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 6298.
1 online resource (31,  pages)
- Foxcroft, Anna, 1695 or 6-1749.
- Funeral sermons -- 1749.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Dr. Chauncy's sermon on the death of Mrs. Foxcroft.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 6298).
- Cited in:
- Evans 6298
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|