Character and overthrow of Laish considered and applied. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at the desire of the Honourable Artillery-Company in Boston, June 3. 1734. Being the anniversary day for their election of officers. / By Charles Chauncy A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Boston. ; [Four lines from Judges]
- Boston: : Printed by S. Kneeland and T. Green, for D. Henchman in Cornhill., 1734.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3758.
1 online resource (, 20 pages)
- Laish (Biblical figure)
- Artillery election sermons -- 1734.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Chauncy's artillery-election sermon, June 3. 1734.
Caption title: A caution against security.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 3758).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3758
- Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|