Chester, the 7th day of April, 1780. [electronic resource] : "D. Sir, At a meeting of a few of us to consider the necessary steps preparitory [sic] to the next election, we find, that inhabitants here are generally strong on our side, so that I have reason to hope, that Yates will carry it. ...
- [New York (State) : publisher not identified, 1780]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43777.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Yates, Robert, 1738-1801.
Elections -- New York (State)
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- 1775-1865.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York.
- Letter signed by Bezaleel Seely, Jun.; followed by a statement concerning the candidacy of Judge Robert Yates.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43777).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B5058
Shipton and Mooney 43777
- Seely, Bezaleel, 1725-1799.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|