An account of the Gospel labours, and Christian experiences of a faithful minister of Christ, John Churchman, late of Nottingham in Pennsylvania, deceased. [electronic resource] : To which is added a short memorial of the life and death of a fellow labourer in the church, our valuable friend Joseph White, late of Bucks County. : [Two lines from Daniel]
- Other Title:
- Account of the Gospel labours, and Christian experiences of a faithful minister of Christ, John Churchman.
Life and travels of John Churchman.
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Joseph Crukshank, on the north side of Market-Street, between Second and Third-Streets., MDCCLXXIX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 16223.
1 online resource (vii, , 256 pages)
- White, Joseph, 1712 or 13-1777.
Quakers -- Biography.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Running title: The life and travels of John Churchman.
"A testimony from the Falls Monthly Meeting in Bucks County, concerning our friend Joseph Smith."--p. 250-256.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 16223).
- Cited in:
- Evans 16223
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3860
- Falls Monthly Meeting (Society of Friends)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|