To the public. [electronic resource] : Civis avows himself to be the person (supposed to be) alluded to in the publications of Titus Ironicus and Publicus in the Pennsylvania gazette, no. 2300. ...
- [Philadelphia : publisher not identified, 1773]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42523.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Titus Ironicus.
Libel and slander -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Denying authorship of works denounced by Titus Ironicus and Publicus.
Includes: To Titus Ironicus and Publicus. Signed: Civis.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 42523).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B3662
Shipton and Mooney 42523
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|