The duty of all Christians, urged, [electronic resource] : in a discourse on I Cor. XV. 58. delivered in a congregation at Newport, on Rhode-Island. / By Nathaniel Clap. ; [Four lines from I. Thessalonians]
- Newport [R.I.]: : Re-printed by the Widow Franklin., [circa 1740?]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 4487.
1 online resource (63,  pages)
- Christian life.
- Sermons -- 1720.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Rhode Island Newport.
- Signed on pages : N. Clap, July 12, 1720.
Date of publication suggested by Alden.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 4487).
- Cited in:
- Evans 4487
Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 57
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|