A letter to a clergyman, relating to his sermon on the 30th of January: [electronic resource] : being a complete answer to all the sermons that ever have been, or ever shall be, preached, in the like strain, on that anniversary.---And giving, also, a very particular history of that unfortunate Prince, Charles I. / By G. Coade, Jun. Merchant at Exeter.
- The fourth edition.
- New-York: : Printed by Hodge and Shober, for Daniel Goldsmith., M.DCC.LXXIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 12728.
1 online resource (viii, , 10-72 pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Dedicated to Benjamin, Lord Bishop of Winchester.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 12728).
- Cited in:
- Evans 12728
- Hoadly, Benjamin, 1676-1761, dedicatee.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|