A Collection of religious tracts. [electronic resource] : [Twelve lines from Swedenborg]
- Philadelphia: : Printed by Joseph Crukshank, in Third-Street, opposite the work-house., M,DCC,LXXIII [id est, 1774?].
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13145.
1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings))
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The plain path to Christian perfection ... Philadelphia, 1772
The dreadful visitation, in a short account of the progress and effects of the plague ... [by Daniel Defoe]. Philadelphia, 1774
The mighty destroyer displayed ... By a lover of mankind [id est, Anthony Benezet]. Philadelphia, 1774
Thoughts upon slavery by John Wesley. Philadelphia, 1774
Sermons or declarations, made by Stephen Crisp ... Philadelphia, 1773.
- Reissue, with collective title page, of separately issued pamphlets, probably selected by Anthony Benezet. Contents vary, as this title page was evidently used for a variety of collections over a period of several years.
Some copies have a printed slip of text beginning "There is a divine philosophy ..." mounted on inside cover.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 13145).
- Cited in:
- Evans 13145
- Benezet, Anthony, 1713-1784, ed.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|