A sermon preached before His Excellency the governour, and Her Majesties Council, at Boston in New-England, on July 22d. 1708. [electronic resource] : Being the day of the proclamation of the happy union of the two kingdoms of England and Scotland. / By Benjamin Colman M.A. Pastor of a church in Boston.
- Boston: : Printed by Bartholomew Green. Sold by Benj. Eliot, at his shop under the town-house, at the head of King Street., 1708.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 1347.
1 online resource (, 33,  pages)
- Scotland -- History -- Union, 1707.
Great Britain -- History -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.
- Booksellers' advertisements -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
Sermons -- 1708.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Bookseller's advertisement, pages .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 1347).
- Cited in:
- Evans 1347
- Massachusetts. Council.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|