Concerning a mother-in-law, blinding her husband, to the undoing of his son, in Norton, in the year 1760 [electronic resource].
- Boston, : [publisher not identified], Printed in the year 1763.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 41335.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (relief cuts)
- Child abuse -- Massachusetts -- Norton.
Child abuse -- Poetry.
Crime -- Massachusetts -- Norton.
Poems -- 1763.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Verse in thirty-four stanzas, divided into two parts; first line: Consider well what I shall say.
Relating the story of the death of a child due to the abuse and neglect of his greedy father and step-mother.
Text in three columns, separated by ornamental borders; three relief cuts at head of title.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 41335).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B2356
Shipton and Mooney 41335
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|