The Conference with the Eastern Indians, at the ratification of the peace, held at Falmouth in Casco-Bay, in July and August, 1726 [electronic resource].
- Boston: : Re-printed by S. Kneeland, by order of the Honourable House of Representatives,, 1754.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 7216.
1 online resource (20, 27,  pages)
- Indians of North America -- New England.
Indians of North America -- Maine -- Treaties.
Indians of North America -- Treaties.
Eastern Indians, Wars with, 1722-1726.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Lieutenant-governor William Dummer representing Massachusetts.
Imprint from colophon.
"The conference with the Eastern Indians, at the further ratification of the peace, held at Falmouth in Casco-Bay, in July, 1727."--27 pages at end.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 7216).
- Cited in:
- Evans 7216
- Massachusetts. Lieutenant Governor (1716-1730 : Dummer).
Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|