By His Excellency Jonathan Trumbull, Esquire, governor and commander in chief in and over the state of Connecticut, in America, a declaration. [electronic resource] : In the beginning of the unhappy contest with the King, ministry, and Parliament of Great-Gritain [sic] ... Given under my hand, in the Council chamber, at Hartford, the eighth day of March, anno Domini 1781 ...
- [Hartford? : publisher not identified, 1781]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 43959.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
Connecticut -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
Connecticut -- Commerce.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Connecticut Hartford.
- Urging enlistment in the Continental Army.
Signed: Jonathan Trumbull.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 43959).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B5261
Shipton and Mooney 43959
- Trumbull, Jonathan, 1710-1785.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|