Copy of a letter to His Excellency Gen. Gage, from the Hon. Jonathan Trumbull, Esq; governor of His Majesty's colony of Connecticut, in behalf of the General Assembly of said colony [electronic resource].
- [Boston? : publisher not identified, 1775]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42796.
1 online resource ( pages)
- Connecticut -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
Massachusetts -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Calling for a cessation of hostilities by the British troops in Massachusetts.
Dated: Hartford, April 28th, 1775.
Place of publication suggested by Bristol.
"His Excellency General Gage's answer to the foregoing letter."--p. [2-3]
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 42796).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B3954
Shipton and Mooney 42796
- Trumbull, Jonathan, 1710-1785.
Gage, Thomas, 1721-1787.
Massachusetts. Governor (1774-1775 : Gage).
Connecticut. General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|