Considerations upon the rights of the colonists to the privileges of British subjects, [electronic resource] : introduc'd by a brief review of the rise and progress of English liberty, and concluded with some remarks upon our present alarming situation. : [Two lines of Latin quotation]
- New-York: : Printed and sold by John Holt, at the Exchange,, 1766.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10273.
1 online resource (, ii, 4, 9-27,  pages)
- Great Britain. Stamp Act (1765).
Great Britain -- Colonies -- America.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Addressed to T--- H---, Esq.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10273).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10273
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|