The Maryland muse. [electronic resource] : Containing I. The history of Colonel Nathaniel Bacon's rebellion in Virginia. Done into Hudibrastick verse, from an old ms. II. The sotweed factor, or voiage to Maryland. / By E. Cooke, gent. ; [Two lines of verse]
- The third edition, corrected and amended.
- Annapolis: : Printed [by William Parks], in the year M,DCC,XXXI. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 3407.
1 online resource (, 25,  pages)
- Bacon's Rebellion, 1676 -- Poetry.
Maryland -- Description and travel.
Virginia -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Poems -- 1731.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Maryland Annapolis.
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "By E. Cooke, gent." on title page.
Ascribed to the press of William Parks by L.C. Wroth. See his "The Maryland muse." American Antiquarian Society proceedings 44 (1934): 267-335.
"To the author."--p. , first count. Signed: H.J. Attributed to the Rev. Hugh Jones by Wroth.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 3407).
- Cited in:
- Evans 3407
Wegelin, O. Amer. poetry, 90
- Cooke, Ebenezer, ca. 1667-ca. 1732. Sotweed factor, or voiage to Maryland.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|