To the King's Most Excellent Majesty, the humble address of the Lord Mayor, and the rest of your Majesty's commissioners of lieutenancy for your City of London [electronic resource].
- Boston: : Reprinted by B. Green; sold by B. Eliot, at his shop., 1715. Price two pence.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 39622.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain -- History -- George I, 1714-1727.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Professing support and loyalty to the King.
Followed by: His Majesty's most gracious answer.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 39622).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B480
Shipton and Mooney 39622
- Commissioners of Lieutenancy for the City of London.
Great Britain. Sovereign (1714-1727 : George I)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|