State of the accounts of the collectors of excise, for Cumberland County, [electronic resource] : from the 10th of August 1774, (to which time they were settled by the Committees of Accounts of the Assembly, and the ballances paid) until the 20th of January 1783. : In which is exhibited, the amount of the monies received by them respectively, and accounted for; also, lists shewing the names of persons from whom excise became due, and was received. Likewise, the payments made thereof to the treasurer.
- Philadelphia, : Printed by F. Bailey, in Market Street., M,DCC,LXXXIII. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 18111.
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Internal revenue -- Pennsylvania -- Cumberland County.
Cumberland County (Pa.) -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Signed on pages 7: John Nicholson. Comptroller-General's Office, April 16, 1783.
Also issued as the tenth title in: Accounts of Pennsylvania. Vol. I. [Philadelphia : Hall and Sellers, 1785] (Evans 18676).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 18111).
- Cited in:
- Evans 18111
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 4392
- Pennsylvania. Comptroller-General's Office.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|