A sermon at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Samuel Williams, to the pastoral care of the First Church in Bradford, [electronic resource] : preach'd November 20. 1765. / By Jacob Cushing, A.M. Pastor of the church in Waltham.
- Boston, New-England: : Printed by Richard and Samuel Draper,, 1766.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 10275.
1 online resource (39,  pages)
- Williams, Samuel, 1743-1817.
- Ordination sermons -- 1765.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Half-title: Mr. Cushing's sermon at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Williams.
"The charge given by the Rev. Mr. Balch ..."--p. 31-35.
"The right hand of fellowship given by the Rev. Mr. Barnard ..."--p. 36-39.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 10275).
- Cited in:
- Evans 10275
- Balch, William, 1704-1792.
Barnard, Edward, 1720-1774.
First Church of Christ (Bradford, Haverhill, Mass.)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|