Declaration of the nobility, gentry, and commonalty at the rendezvous at Nottingham, November 22. 1688 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Declaration of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal.
- [Boston] : Reprinted and sold by Samuel Green of Boston,, 1689.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 465.
1 online resource (1 sheet  pages)
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
Great Britain -- History -- Revolution of 1688.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- In support of the Prince of Orange.
Imprint from colophon, pages .
"The declaration of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, in and about the cities of London and Westminster, assembled at Guildhall, 11th. Decemb. 1688."--p. .
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 465).
- Cited in:
- Evans 465
Wing (2nd edition) D719
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|