Lord Anson's voyage round the world; performed in the years 1740, 41, 42, 43, and 44. [electronic resource] : Containing a series of the most entertaining and surprizing adventures; and an account of the inhabitants, manners, and customs of several remote countries and nations. / By W.H. Dilworth, A.M.
- Boston, N.E.: : Re-printed and sold by B. Mecom, at the new printing-office, near the Town-House,, M,DCC,LX. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 8534.
1 online resource (104 [id est, 96] pages)
- Anson, George Anson, Baron, 1697-1762.
Voyages around the world.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Page numbers 65-72 omitted in pagination.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 8534).
- Cited in:
- Evans 8534
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|