South-Carolina, Ninety-Six District. By the Honourable William-Henry Drayton, Esquire. [electronic resource] : Whereas, by commission from the Honourable the Council of Safety for the colony, dated the 23d day of July last, I am upon a progress through the country ... Given ... at Snow-Hill ... this 30th of August, 1775.
- [Charleston, S.C.? : publisher not identified, 1775]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42807.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Kirkland, Moses, d. 1787.
South Carolina -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States South Carolina Charleston.
- Cancelling a meeting called for Sept. 1, 1775, for fear of civil bloodshed caused by the seditious and treacherous behavior of Moses Kirkland and his followers, declared public enemies.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 42807).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B3968
Shipton and Mooney 42807
Gould and Morgan. South Carolina, 438
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|