Observations on the late popular measures, offered to the serious consideration of the sober inhabitants of Pennsylvania, [electronic resource] / by a tradesman of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia: : Printed for a tradesman., MDCCLXXIV. 
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 13179.
1 online resource (26 [id est, 24] pages)
- Freedom of the press -- Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Attributed to Drinker by Sabin and Hildeburn. Attributed to John Brooke by Evans.
Error in paging: pages 24 misnumbered 26.
Errata slip mounted on pages 4.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 13179).
- Cited in:
- Evans 13179
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3007
- Brooke, John, fl. 1774.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|