Philadelp[hia ...] Proposals for printing by subsc[ription] a weekly news-paper, [called] the Pennsylvania pack[et] and general advertiser [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proposals for printing by subscription a weekly news-paper ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by John Dunlap, 1771]
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 42232.
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Newspaper publishing -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Booksellers and bookselling -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- The first issue of the Pennsylvania packet was published Oct. 28, 1771, by John Dunlap.
The only known copy of the prospectus, held by the Historical Society of Pennsylvania, is mutilated.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Incorporated, 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; numbers 42232).
- Cited in:
- Bristol B3342
Shipton and Mooney 42232
- Pennsylvania packet.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|